STAND UP SUBMISSION INFORMATION
Deadline: August 31, 2013
Submission Fee: $10
Deadline: September 30, 2013
Submission Fee: $20
Deadline: October 31, 2013
Submission Fee: $30
PREPARATION OF SUBMISSION
Fill out and submit the online Stand Up Submission Form. Instruction on how to make your on-line payment will follow via e-mail.
The following Submission Items must be uploaded/linked to using the online Stand Up Submission Form. Returning and local stand up comics may not need to submit some of these items.
- Performance Video
- Head Shot Photo
Please also include any additional press materials that maybe used in our publicity packet.
OFFICIALLY INVITED STAND UP COMICS
Invited stand up comics will receive the following:
- A free t-shirt
- A 5-7min, 15min or 25min performance slot. (traveling comics may receive two slots)
- A Performer’s Pass good for free entry to any two shows
- A discounted Pass Upgrade for entry to all shows and workshops
- A discounted rate on nearby hotel accommodations
- Advance opportunities to sign up for workshops
- Publicity on our web site and press packets
Invited stand up comics will also be asked to submit the following:
- BBCF Tech Requirements Form
- A Signed BBCF Waiver
- Submission Deadlines will be strictly enforced.
- As soon as the form is submitted, confirmation will be sent via e-mail.
- Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- All submissions become property of the Black Box Comedy Festival and will not be returned.
- The final show line-up will be announced no later than December 1, 2013.
- All performances will take place on or near the GA Tech Campus Feb 26 – Mar 1, 2014.