INSTRUCTOR SUBMISSION INFORMATION
There is no official deadline for Instructor Submission. However when our roster becomes full, submissions will close. We encourage all potential instructors to submit as early as possible.
PREPARATION OF SUBMISSION
Fill out and submit the online Performance Submission Form.
Submission Items include a high res headshot. Please also include any additional press materials you would like included in our publicity packet.
OFFICIALLY INVITED INSTRUCTORS
Invited instructors will be notified via email. The BBCF Staff will work closely with each instructor in order to help provide the highest quality workshops possible for festival attendees. All invited instructors will be given at least one 2 to 4 hour workshop to teach during the festival. They will also receive a free BBCF T-shirt and All Access Pass, which grants access to
- All Regular BBCF Shows
- 1 Friday Workshop
- 3 Saturday Workshops
- Saturday Dinner provided by Papa John’s
In addition, officially invited instructors traveling from out of town may receive some financial assistance. The amount given is dependent on the instructor’s level of experience and quality of submission.
- As soon as the form is submitted, confirmation will be sent via e-mail.
- Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- All submissions become property of the Black Box Comedy Festival and will not be returned.
- The final workshop line-up will be announced no later than December 1, 2013.
- All performances will take place on or near the GA Tech Campus Feb 26 – Mar 1, 2014.